U.S. Citizen Services Forms
The following forms are available online for printing.
Multi-page forms MUST be printed as one page per sheet. Back to back printed forms cannot be processed. Fill out or complete the form by hand if you cannot fill it out online
- Make sure you prepare the right form, e.g. for a minor child prepare the DS-11, for regular adult passport renewals you need the DS-82, etc.
Print the form on two sheets. Back to back printed forms cannot be processed.
The DS-82 form can be used for all adult passport renewals (passports valid for 10-years, still valid or expired less than five years ago).
This form requires you to come to the Consulate in person, at all times. Print the form on two sheets. Back to back printed forms cannot be processed.
Print the form on two sheets of paper. Back to back printed forms cannot be processed.
This form should be submitted along with the DS-11 Application for a Passport, and brought with you when you go in person to apply for a new passport if your previous passport has been lost or stolen.
This form should be submitted, along with the DS-11 Application for Passport, for minors under age 16 as evidence of parental permission if:
- You are a non-applying parent or guardian consenting to passport issuance for your child, or
- You are an applying parent or guardian, and the written consent of the non-applying parent or guardian cannot be obtained.
IMPORTANT! The notary must attach a copy of the identifying document!
Application for Passport Form — DS-11 Download and print a PDF version and fill it out by hand. Ignore the attached instructions and print only the last two pages, the actual form, on two sheets of paper. (PDF 100 KB)
Fill the DS-11 form out online and print it. You will go through several steps. Select the service you need to get to the fillable DS-11 form.
Application for Consular Report of Birth DS-2029 (PDF 62 KB) Print every page on a separate sheet of paper. Back to back printed forms CANNOT be processed.
- Application for Social Security Card (PDF 164 KB)You may wish to print only the actual form
- DS-5507, Affidavit of Parentage, Physical Presence and Support (PDF 165 KB) (OPTIONAL)
This is an additional form. It is only required for a U.S. citizen father who is not married to the mother of the child who’s birth is being reported. Note that the statement at the bottom of page 3 of the DS-2029 can serve in lieue of this form.