Copies of Previous Reports

Births and Citizenship

Consular Reports of Birth Abroad (CRBAs) are sent to the National Archives in the United States and not kept at the Consulate. To request additional copies, or a replacement copy, you must contact the Department of State in Washington D.C.

Department of State
Passport Vital Records Section
44132 Mercure Cir.
PO Box 1213
Sterling, VA 20166 -1213
Phone: (877) 487-2778

For more information on how to request copies please see Documentation of U.S. Citizens Born Abroad on the State Department website.

If you also require an Apostille with your copy, please see our section on Apostilles for instructions.