Studying in the U.S.? The difference between a J and an F-visa

If you’re planning to study in the U.S. you need the visa that bests suits your purpose.  The organization managing the Student Exchange Visitor Program, the Department of Homeland Security, has an interesting read on what the differences are between an F and J visa, both of which can be used for studying in the U.S. You can find it here.

If you want more information about studying in the U.S. check our partners: