U.S. Consulate General Amsterdam, the Netherlands (September 18, 2019)
Location: The Netherlands
Event: A FATCA Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) from the Department of State, the Internal Revenue Service, and the Social Security Administration on FATCA has been posted on each agency’s website. The FAQs address questions regarding obtaining social security numbers, expatriation, and tax implications.
Alternatively you can download the FAQ here (pdf 177KB).
U.S. Citizens residing in the Netherlands are encouraged to review these FAQs to ensure compliance with FATCA and any applicable U.S. tax obligations.
- U.S. Consulate General Amsterdam
+(31) (0) 70 310 2209
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Netherlands Country Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.