Visa Services

The Consulate General in Amsterdam provides all visa services to people wishing to travel to the United States. There are no visa services available from the Embassy in The Hague

Nonimmigrant visa: for travel to the United States on a temporary basis, including tourism, temporary employment, study and exchange.

Immigrant visa: for foreign citizens who want to live permanently in the United States.

Are you looking for ESTA or are you a citizen from a Visa Waiver Program country such as the Netherlands? You might not need a visa. Find out more on our ESTA page.