Last updated: 10/07/2022
The CDC’s Order requiring proof of vaccination for non-U.S. citizen nonimmigrants to travel to the United States is still in effect. For more information see Requirement for Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination for Air Passengers.
Check the CDC website for additional information and Frequently Asked Questions.
Entry and Exit Requirements
- Are there COVID-related entry requirements for U.S. citizens? No, please see Dutch Government requirements
- Is a negative COVID-19 test (PCR and/or serology) required for entry? No, please see Dutch Government information Please note this applies whether you are vaccinated or not.
- Are U.S. citizens required to quarantine? No
As of 17 September 2022, no Covid-19 related restrictions or requirements apply to travelers entering the Netherlands, including those from countries outside the EU/Schengen Area.
- The Dutch authorities require residents of, and visitors to the Netherlands, to do a self-test if you have COVID-19 symptoms or if you have been in contact with someone with COVID. As regulations are regularly updated, please see the Dutch government’s website the for the latest information regarding testing requirements
COVID-19 Vaccine Information:
- Are vaccines available in the Netherlands for U.S. citizens to receive? Yes
- All residents of the Netherlands age 5 and over are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Information on the Dutch vaccination program is available on their website at Dutch vaccination programme against COVID-19 | Coronavirus COVID-19 | Government.nl
- Which vaccines are available in the Netherlands? Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Janssen-J&J
- Visit the FDA’s website to learn more about FDA-approved vaccinesin the United States.
- For the latest information with regards to COVID-19 in the Netherlands, please visit the Dutch Government’s webpage on Coronavirus Covid-19 | Government.nl
- How to self-isolate in the Netherlands Self-isolating after (self)testing positive for coronavirus | Coronavirus Covid-19 | Government.nl