2 Simple Steps for U.S. Citizens Overseas to Vote from Anywhere

Life can take you lots of places. And you can vote from all of them.

Here’s how:
First, register and request your ballot. Go to FVAP.gov to fill out the Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) and send it to your election office as soon as possible to meet voter registration deadlines in October (or earlier depending on your State).

Second, fill out and send in your ballot when it arrives.

The Federal Voting Assistance Program makes it that simple. Get started at FVAP.gov.